Subscribe to library updates
- Hundreds more cases in Shropshire baby deaths reviewNew cases are understood to include still births and baby deaths in the final stages of labour.
- Aneurin Bevan: Trusts apologise after death of NHS founder's great-nephewThe great-nephew of Aneurin Bevan died after a delay in him being offered radiotherapy.
- Our son took his own life after gambling addictionJack Richie started gambling at school and took his own life at 24. His parents say the addiction is 'not unlike a heroin addiction'.
- Gambling addiction clinic to help addicts aged 13 to 25The first National Problem Gambling Clinic, offering support to people aged 13 to 25, is set to open.
- Residents in care homes 'missing out on dental care'Inspectors warn care homes and the NHS to do more to look after the teeth of vulnerable residents.