DynaMed Plus is an evidence-based knowledge system that helps clinicians make the right decisions at the point of care. It covers over 4,000 topics, providing evidence-graded treatment recommendations as well as diagnostic and other information.
DynaMed Plus include links to relevant BNF entries and NICE guidelines.
DynaMed Plus is only available to staff and students with OpenAthens accounts with Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust.
Access DynaMed Plus via NHS OpenAthens (SaTH users only)
DynaMed Plus can also be accessed via the SaTH Intranet for password-free access within Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, and via the Clinical Portal
- To install the app, on your mobile device visit the app store for Apple or Android devices, search for DynaMed Plus and install the app
- Once this is done, open a web browser visit the standard DynaMed Plus site using your NHS OpenAthens account
- Follow the link under ‘Spotlight’ to ‘Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App’ and enter an email you can access on your mobile device to send yourself an authentication link
- On your mobile device, click the link provided in the authentication email
- The app should now be activated and you’ll be prompted to download any updates (this can take some time)
- Once the updates are installed, you should be able to access all the content of DynaMed Plus, even when you don’t have internet access. You can also make notes, and bookmark your favourite topics. For more information about using the app, visit the DynaMed Plus FAQ page