UpToDate is a point of care tool for answering clinical questions, and is available to all staff and students at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust on-site, off-site and via the mobile app.
Over 100 independent studies confirm that UpToDate provides healthcare professionals with evidence-based clinical decision support that improves outcomes and service delivery.
Two free 60-minute webinars are taking place in August to help you make the most of the UpToDate system, and will cover:
- Creating an account
- Earning and redeeming CPD points
- How to search for answers to your clinical questions
- Customising your UpToDate homepage
- Reducing medication errors with the Drug Interactions tool
- COVID-19 common questions and answers
- What's New & Practice Changing Updates
- Patient engagement/safety
To register for either webinar, simply follow the links below.