In conjunction with the Research and Innovation Department, we produce an annual report of publications by Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust staff, to demonstrate just how much new knowledge and research is being produced within SaTH. This can include books, book chapters, journal articles, dissertations, systematic reviews, case reports, conference abstracts, poster presentations, or oral presentations at conferences.
We’ve just put together the report for 2018.
We’re continually adding new publications, and you can search entire collection back to 2014 by visiting the Library Research Hub. If you produce any new publications, you can submit the details using the submission form on our website.
Here are just a few items recently added to the collection:
- Lower eyelid retractor (white-line) advancement to correct tarsal ectropion (2019)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia presenting as unilateral extraocular muscle enlargement and proptosis (2018)
- Smartphone adaptor use for nasal endoscopy (2019)
- The Curious Case of the Unexpected Biopsy (2018)
- QIP: Intravenous Iron Service at SaTH Increasing CKD specialist nursing time to start a MDT Low Clearance Clinic (2018)
- Pre-transplant Nurse Led Education Clinic (2019)
- Genetic Deletion of the Lipid Raft Protein Caveolin-1 Leads to Worsening Renal Fibrosis (2018)
- Strategies for investigating the genetics of chronic kidney disease (2018)
- Caveolin-1 in renal disease (2018)
- Risk Prediction for Acute Kidney Injury in Acute Medical Admissions in the UK (2019)