- If you’ll be in the Learning Centre for any length of time, please scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code (doesn’t apply in the Telford Health Library as it is inside the hospital)
- Wear a face mask or covering at all times whilst in the library, even when studying individually, unless exempt or when eating or drinking
- Please place used masks in the orange clinical waste bins – don’t leave used masks on desks or elsewhere for other people to remove
- Do not move furniture around – we have spaced this out to enable social distancing
- Keep 2 meters away from other people
- Use the self-service machine for borrowing or returning books – please remember to bring your library card with you
- Ensure you wipe keyboards, mice and any other surfaces you touch with the wipes provided
You’re welcome to browse the shelves, use the IT facilities and study as normal.
Eating and drinking is allowed in both libraries, but please no hot food.
There is currently no access from the Learning Centre to the Faculty of Health building at Shrewsbury – please use the front entrance to the building.
We aim to be staffed from 8.30 – 5 Monday to Friday, and outside these times out of hours access is still available.