Search Staff Publications
This covers publications since 2014
SaTH Research and Innovation
Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust has an active Research and Innovation Department.
Find out more by visiting either the R&I Intranet pages (only available on a Trust PC) or the R&I pages on the SaTH website.
Recent Staff Publications
- The analysis of gut microbiota in patients with bile acid diarrhoea treated with colesevelam (2023)
- Detailed Sub-study Analysis of the SECRAB Trial: Quality of Life, Cosmesis and Chemotherapy Dose Intensity (2023)
- Global impact of COVID-19 pandemic on gastric cancer patients (2023)
- Frontal fibrosing alopecia in men: is it any different?. (2022)
- A case of BASCULE (Bier anaemic spots associated with cyanosis and urticaria-like eruption) syndrome associated with postural hypotension. (2022)
- Intussusception of the appendix in a young adult: an important differential diagnosis of abdominal pain in cystic fibrosis patients? (2023)
- Snowballing (2023)
- Addressing patients' concerns in speech and language therapy consultations following the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancer (2023)
- An Assessment of Factors That Influence Outcome Following Fixation of Periprosthetic Distal Femur Fractures Associated with Total Knee Arthroplasty (2022)
- A Pilot Study on the Effect of Colesevelam on the Microbiome in Primary Terminal Ileal Resected Crohn's Disease (2023)