To make use of our services and facilities, you’ll need to become a library member. You can do this by completing the form below, and you’ll be sent your library card in the post.
If you’d like a tour of the library or an explanation of our services, please ask, and we’ll be happy to provide one.
Who can join the library? (click to expand)
Who can join the library?
- All staff employed by Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- All staff employed by Shropshire Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- All staff employed by Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin CCG
- Students studying with or on clinical placement at the Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust or Shropshire Community Healthcare Trust
- Volunteers at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- General practice staff in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
- Some other groups may be allowed to become members – please ask a member of library staff if you’re unsure
What if you are not eligible to join?
If you’re not eligible to join, you can still visit the library, and you can:
- Consult the stock
- Make photocopies (within copyright rules)
- Study as space permits
You won’t be able to access any of our computers and you won’t be able to use the library when it is unstaffed.