We are currently closed to walk-in access, but library staff are available to contact via phone and email between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Fridays.
Outside these hours access to the Library is available to eligible Library members
- At Telford access is available 24 hours a day to the Library and IT Suite via a door code which is available from Library staff.
- At Shrewsbury access is available 24 hours a day via a swipe card which is issued by the Library. Please contact us if you would like to arrange access. Whilst the library is closed to walk-in access, swipe card charges are suspended.
Facilities available out of hours
- Study areas
- Book and print journal collections
- Book borrowing using the self-service system
- IT Suites
- WiFi access
- Printers and photocopiers
- Water cooler and toilets in the Shrewsbury Health Library, and nearby in the Education Centre at Telford