We are open, and staffed between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Fridays.
Outside these hours access to the Library is available to eligible Library members
- At Telford access is available 24 hours a day to the Library and IT Suite via a door code which is available from Library staff.
- At Shrewsbury access is available 24 hours a day via a swipe card which is issued by the Library. Please contact us if you would like to arrange access. Please note that there is a non-refundable £5 charge for the swipe card.
Facilities available out of hours
- Study areas
- Book and print journal collections
- Book borrowing using the self-service system
- IT Suites
- WiFi access
- Printers and photocopiers
- Water cooler and toilets in the Shrewsbury Health Library, and nearby in the Education Centre at Telford