NHS England has published Next steps on the NHS Five Year Forward View. This document reviews the progress made since the launch of the NHS Five Year Forward View in October 2014 and sets out a series of practical and realistic steps for the NHS to deliver a better, more joined-up service with the aim of a more responsive NHS in England in the future.
Subscribe to library updates
- Nurse and midwife numbers jump by record amountThere are 18,000 more registered than a year ago, but some fear the pandemic could hit recruitment.
- Care homes face staffing 'black hole' with new immigration billHealth and social care leaders warn the prime minister about the impact of the new immigration bill.
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will we have one?We answer some of the big questions about vaccines and how long one for coronavirus could take.
- Coronavirus: Hillingdon Hospital shuts to emergencies after outbreakSeventy members of staff from Hillingdon Hospital in west London are self-isolating.