- Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 12 countriesAnother 50 suspected cases of the rare disease are being investigated, the WHO says.
- HRT swaps to fix supply shortage for UK womenPharmacists will be able to give suitable replacements, without needing a brand new prescription.
- Monkeypox: Doctors concerned over impact on sexual healthStaff at sexual health clinics warn the virus is already stretching the workforce in many places.
- Ministers asleep at the wheel over dentist shortages, say Lib DemsFigures show 14% of dentists doing NHS work are approaching retirement age.
- Monkeypox: Time to worry or one to ignore?We are facing an unusual and unprecedented monkeypox outbreak but how worrying is it?