NHS England has published Next steps on the NHS Five Year Forward View. This document reviews the progress made since the launch of the NHS Five Year Forward View in October 2014 and sets out a series of practical and realistic steps for the NHS to deliver a better, more joined-up service with the aim of a more responsive NHS in England in the future.
Subscribe to library updates
- Black henna: Kent children 'blistered and scarred' after Egypt tripTwins from Margate could be left permanently scarred after getting black henna tattoos in Egypt.
- Cannabis-based medicines: Two drugs approved for NHSThe drugs, used to treat epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, are recommended for use by the NHS in England.
- General election 2019: Tory pledge to boost GP numbersThe party says it will deliver 6,000 more GPs in England by 2025, despite missing a previous target.
- Two cases of deadly diphtheria detected in Lothian areaNHS Lothian has confirmed two related cases of the disease and say infection protocols are in place.
- Treating acne: What ingredients could help your skin?The UK is spending millions on skincare products promising to improve acne - we spoke to the experts about what works and what doesn’t.