The UpToDate clinical decision support tool provides evidence-based advice on over 11,000 topics to support the diagnoses, treatment and management of common and rare conditions. It can be accessing onsite via the Intranet, or off-site using an NHS OpenAthens account or a personal account created onsite. Mobile apps are also available, and for more information on the various ways to access UpToDate, visit our UpToDate page.
UpToDate are offering a free 30-minute live training session to help you make the best use of UpToDate and explore some of the ways it can help you. Topics covered include:
- Creating an account
- Earning and submitting CME/CPD
- Conducting a normal or advanced search
- Help reduce medication errors with Drugs & Drug Interactions
- COVID-19 common questions and answers
- What’s New & Practice Changing Updates
- Patient engagement and safety
The training is on Tuesday, May 18th at 2.30pm and is being carried on Microsoft Teams. To join, simply follow this link at the time – there is no need to book.