We’re putting together a range of resource lists to support the Leadership Masterclasses taking place in Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, and these be accessed below.
- Leadership Masterclass – Appreciative Inquiry
- Leadership Masterclass – Change
- Leadership Masterclass – Compassionate and Inclusive Leadership
- Leadership Masterclass – Courageous Conversations
- Leadership Masterclass – Human Factors
- Leadership Masterclass – Menopause for Managers
- Leadership Masterclass – Organisational Culture
- Leadership Masterclass – Resilience
Each list contains a selection of relevant books and e-books available to borrow or view online.
We have a wide range of leadership books available in our libraries in the dedicated Leadership Zones, and we also have many more e-books you can access with an NHS OpenAthens account, as well as thousands of articles.
Recent Leadership Books
We have a range of healthcare management and leadership journals available, and these can browsed on BrowZine. You can see contents pages, and access PDF copies of articles (or if a PDF copy is not available, you can request a copy).
- Browse healthcare management and leadership journals available to Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Browse healthcare management and leadership journals available to Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Browse healthcare management and leadership journals available to GPs, Practice Staff and CCG Staff in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
Current access to the HSJ (Health Service Journal) is unavailable due to the cost of an institutional subscription, but we can supply copies of articles from it if you request them via our online Article Request Form.
We can carry out evidence searches to support service development, policy development, knowledge management and other management and leadership needs.